A lovely day in May

Het weer lijkt wel op zomer!! Heerlijk. De rozenknoppen staan op
exploderen. 

It looks like Summertime at the moment overhere. The rosebuds
are at a stadium of exploding.

The rose Stanwell Perpetual is new in my little garden. Is only 20 cm long.
I love to follow up the first flower opening up. Lovely scented

Rose Stanwell Perpetual







Rose Blue for You

Rose Sweet Pretty

Rose Abraham Darby





Rose Edenrose

A Shropshire Lad




First Flower of Pat Austin


 Aquilegia

More and more I've learnd that the rose loves to grow in it's natural way. They don't
like to be tyed up

Rose Mme Isaac Pereirre

What happens to the rose if you let it hang down new growth apearing


The lovely flowers of rose Dresdner Barock


Rose Fantin Latour will open up today

There is a big leack in my pond but looking at the wild life in the pond
I am not going to repair it this year




 I wish you all to have a wonderful week ahead.
I know it sounds weard for a Dutch but I hope we get some
rain.

Rosehugs Marijke





Reacties

  1. Good morning dear Marijke
    I enjoyed looking at your roses and longing for my own. But now I enjoy my rhodoes, we are lucky with all the nice days.
    I don´t have Stanwell Perpetual, but there are a lot of buds in my roses.
    Rosehugs Lisbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good Morning Marijke. It's fantastic to see your roses blooming so beautifully! Abraham Darby is a gorgeous variety, I hope to find it here when it's time to buy new roses next month, I'm making my list! Have a lovely day full of roses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's really summer day in your garden, Marijke. I have some newts in my pond as well, they are funny. When I clean the pond bottom and some newts are in a sack so they seem to be dead, but after 1-3 minutes they are in the pond again :-)
    I think rose Stanwell Perpetual is similar to The Fairy, isn't i?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Marijke, wat een prachtige roos, die bij jou al uit de knop is gekomen.
    En wat een leven geeft een vijver! Je hebt gelijk dat je een klein lek maar laat passeren.
    Een hersteloperatie heeft zoveel invloed op het leven daarin.
    Schitterend al die juffertjes.
    Hartelijke groten van Zem.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het lijkt wel alsof de rozen bij iedereen al in bloei staan behalve bij mij. Ik kijk er jaloers naar, wat zijn ze prachtig van kleur. Je bent een geluksvogel . Groetjes Hetty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Marijke, your roses are truly so beautiful!
    A couple of mine have buds now. :-)
    Hopefully more in the weeks ahead.
    Have a wonderful evening, sweet friend.
    xo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wouaw, que de belles roses Marijke !
    J'ai toujours "loupé" l'achat du beau Stanwell et maintenant je n'ai plus de place pour l'intégrer, en tout toutes les jardinières qui le possède en sont folles.
    Bravo pour les photos d'animaux, c'est si agréable de contempler la nature, se dire qu'il existe encore des endroits privilégiés.
    Passe une belle fin de semaine et à bientôt !
    Bises

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hello dear Marijke,

    Your roses are already so beautiful! A Shropshire Lad is my favorite today. A wonderful rose.

    Have a nice day!

    Rosehugs, Marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love to admire your roses, Marijke ! And you have always something new. Bravo !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Dank je wel voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Ik hoop dat je nog een keer
terug komt. Ik zou het heel leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I love to read your
comment and hope you re-visit my blog again.


Populaire posts